APPLICATION PROCESS FOR VISA
Applying for Bangladesh VISA must be submitted to the Embassy in a prescribed visa application form.
The documents to be submitted with the visa application form would depend on the type of visa being applied for.
Requirements for a Visa:
1. Duly filled-in the Visa online https://www.visa.gov.bd/ and bring a printed copy of the online filled-up form with signature to the Embassy when applying for VISA.
2. Three copies of photographs (45mm X 35mm glue with the Form) taken in the last six months;
3. Passport, valid for at least six months;
4. Necessary documents depending upon the purpose of visit;
5. Applicable visa fees;
6. Submit a copy of the previous Visa;
7. Applicants other than Indonesian Nationals must have a work permit/stay permit in Indonesia;
8. Police Verification Report.
Processing time: In general, the VISA processing duration time is at least 5 Working days after submitting the application for a visa
* Mission receives fees in equivalent Indonesian IDR only by bank transfer or depositing cash at the bank. Cash is not accepted at the Embassy counter.
Please find below the Embassy Bank Account details:
Account Name: Embassy of Bangladesh
Account Number: 102 00 0985 1418
Indonesian Rupiah Account
SWIFT code: BMRIIDJA
Bank Name: P.T. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk
Branch: Jakarta world Trade Center Branch
Bank Address: Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-30, WTC 5, Building 1st floor
Jakarta Selatan 12920
These documents are to be submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy along with the consular service/visa application form(s).
Please do not deposit the Visa Fees to the Bank before being assured of eligibility of applying for Visa from the Embassy Visa Section
• All fees are non-refundable even if the applications are withdrawn or in other circumstances (after receiving the application).
• Payments cannot be combined for similar/different services. Payment is to be made separately for each type of service.
Application submission time: 10.00 am-12.00 pm (every working day).
Delivery time: 3.00 pm-4.00 pm (every working day).