Spouse and other dependent members of the family of the visitor of A2 category.
Purpose of visit: Accompanying the A2 category visitor or joining later.
- Passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity.
- Filled-in application form that could be accessed in this link https://www.visa.gov.bd
- Three recent colored photographs with white background (size: 45mm X 35mm).
- Invitation letter/ recommendation letter from the UN/ official international/regional organization (concerned authority should kindly send the invitation/recommendation letter)
- Guarantee letter from UN/ official international/regional organization
- Copy of KTP, KK, Passport and Kitas (for foreigner).
- Marriage Certificate (for the wife)
- Birth Certificate (for the children)
- Copy of the husband’s A2 visa to Bangladesh
- Vaccination Certificate
- Concerned visa issuing authority will issue visa for the same duration of A2 category visitor after examining the documents supporting as spouse or dependent members of the family.
Passport and Immigration Directorate may extend multiple entry visas for the same duration for A2 category upon recommendation of the concerned organization