Official and employees working with UN and its organs, International/Regional Organization
Purpose of visit: Employment/ official assignment
- Passport with minimum 6 (six) months validity.
- Filled-in application form that could be accessed in this link https://www.visa.gov.bd
- Three recent colored photographs with white background (size: 45mm X 35mm).
- Invitation letter/ recommendation letter from the UN/ official international/regional organization (concerned authority should kindly send the invitation/recommendation letter)
- Guarantee letter from UN/ official international/regional organization
- Copy of KTP, KK, Passport and Kitas (for foreigners).
- Vaccination Certificate
- Visa issuing authority will issue multiple entry visas for the full period of employment or maximum five years, whichever is less upon recommendation of the concerned organization and in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the international conversations.
In case extension is necessary, the Passport and Immigration Directorate may, based on recommendation of the concerned Ministry/ division, organization and in accordance with the conditions stipulated in the international convention, extend multiple entry visas for the full period of employment or maximum five years, whichever is less. Requirements under this circular of reporting to/ registering with security clearance will not be applicable